Host. Creator. Joy Seeker.
Can anyone really sum up who they are in a bio section? Probably not, but I'm going to try.
I'm a lawyer passionate about people, connection, the environment, and creating real social change for our world.
I'm on a quest to seek joy in my life, and I figured, why not podcast about it?
I'm a natural born talker (and debater, honestly) who once was embarrassed by my own voice (true story - growing up I used to make my sister make phone calls for me).
So, the fact that I now have a podcast is MIND BLOWING.
I'm so glad you're here, it means the world.
Join me ✨
A couple fun facts about me . . .
- My favorite pandora station is French Cafe. I have this dream of living and working in Paris one day, and every time I put on my headphones I'm instantly transported to that french cafe I see myself working from in 10 years . . .
- I am obsessed with period pieces and British history. I love BBC documentaries, Downton Abbey, The Crown, Jane Austen . . . all favorites of mine.
- My favorite book is The Rose For The Crown by Anne Easter Smith. It's seriously so good and all about King Richard III. Actually everything she's written is so good, check her out!
- I'm obsessed with all things Harry Potter. Some of my best memories as a kid were waiting in line at midnight for the books to come out and staying up all night reading them.
- I love the ocean, the beach, and watching sunsets. Seriously, my sunset pictures have given me quite the reputation . . .
- I listen to about 4-5 podcasts every day. Yes, I love this medium that much!
- While I don't have a background in podcasts or media, I've fallen in love with sharing stories and connecting with this courageous, brave, and vulnerable community we're building together.
I'm looking forward to sharing more about me and learning more about you! ✨